Monday, August 25, 2008

Our new neighbors?

Today ended a very nice visit from Uncle Ted and Aunt Bea. They drove up from Long Island to the country and we didn't want them to leave. We enjoyed some nice days of shopping and eating good food. Aunt Bea even made a shirt from Alayna's Closet! They talked about moving up here - but I think they were teasing us.


This picture was taken yesterday morning after breakfast. We really loved spending time with them and hated to see them go.
Tomorrow I will be leaving Alayna with my very nice friend Anita. Paul and I have 3 appointments in Boston with members of the transplant team, the Dana Farber counselor, and another doctor. I will report back in afterwards.
Have a terrific week!

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I'm so glad he got to have such a great visit with family before starting up on this big ordeal! Best of luck! Remember, there are a ton of prayers going up for all of you!