Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy rainy weekend!

Today is the most perfect rainy, foggy, dreary day to stay inside safe and warm with your loved ones.

I just wanted to update you on my dad. The tests came back negative for MRSA! That is really great news! I am still not sure why he had an infection in his back - but they are still giving him many antibiotics and he will remain in the hospital for a few more days. Thanks again for all the well wishes.

Paul is doing good also. His sense of humor is slowly returning - much more dry than before! :P I need to take a picture of him to post since I haven't in awhile. He is really thin. I had to buy him some more jeans because his others just fall off him even with a belt. We are hoping he starts eating soon since Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I can't believe the holidays are upon us!

Christmas Eve is 40 days away!!! Have you started Christmas shopping yet? I have only purchased a couple things for Alayna and Eden but nothing else. I better get on it.

2 comments:

Michele Wassell said...

Thanks for keeping everyone informed. I am glad that your dad is doing better and its not as bad as it could be. Those infections are scary. I hope he has a speedy recovery and is home for the holidays.

Glad Paul is doing well too.

Michele

Hi Daddy, Amanda, Alayna.... Love you.. Kayla

Jason and Jenn said...

We're soooo glad to hear your dad and Paul are doing well. Those prayers are working.
Etsy is a great place to do Christmas shopping. And you don't have to leave your house lol:)