Saturday, November 29, 2008

It's only Saturday

It feels like so many days have gone by since Thanksgiving even!

Thanksgiving dinner was provided by Stop and Shop, courtesy of my sister. Both of us agree - we won't go that route again. We thought it would be easier since it was just us girls eating. Paul still has no appetite so he rested at home.

After our meal my sister and I planned out our day of shopping on Black Friday! Yes, we were among the crazies out at 4 in the morning. My friend Anita joined us as we hit up Wal Mart, Target, Circuit City, Michael's, and the local County Store. Then we capped it off with a fantastic breakfast. By 10 in the morning we were shopped out - plus my car couldn't hold anymore! Fun times!

Later that afternoon we all gathered in our backyard to make wreaths. Anita and I have become addicted to creating these beautiful grapevine based wreaths. I have made 2 so far and will be making some more tomorrow at my friend Heather's house. I will share pictures after then.

We hope you all had a wonderful day gathered with family and friends!

3 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I love the picture! Beautiful!!!

Kayla Wassell said...

Hi Daddy, Amanda, Alayna.... I love the pics.. Hope you are doing good. Daddy, how are you doing? I am working on your guys' xmas present and staying very busy. I am doing good. Love you guys. Kayla

Jason and Jenn said...

What a pretty picture of you and Alayna!!! Hopa you had a nice turkey day!