Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Day!

So I am excited to report that there has been a stay on the new CPSIA law regarding items for children 12 and under! They are pushing the compliance date from 2/10/09 to 2/10/10 - so I have one more year to stay open at the very least. During this time they will be working on exclusions that would make it not so black and white. Yay!


In celebration, my newest outfit perfect for Easter egg hunting in the cool New Hampshire weather...

I haven't quite decided on the carrot on the jeans (it is temporarily taped on). I think it is cute to go with the bunny but Paul said he doesn't like it. What do you think? I am working on this outfit for a special customer of mine - but it will soon be available in Alayna's Closet.
Oh! I guess since today is SuperBowl Sunday I have one thing to say... Only 23 more days until Spring Training begins!! Can you tell I don't like football. :P
Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I think it is perfectly adorable without the carrot (then she can wear them with different shirts, too). I cannot believe how adorable your outfits are!!!

Jason and Jenn said...

I'm so glad they came to their senses. That outfit is ADORABLE, do you have 12 months? And don't listen to Paul the carrot is cute!
woo hoo baseball season is coming...Can't wait. Let's go Mets!!!!

Michele Wassell said...

That is wonderful news... Best of luck! The outfit is adorable and I think its would be cute either way..