Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Up 2

Today was our day down in Boston. There is nothing better than having a quick trip down there, a good visit, and a quick trip back home. Paul gained 2 pounds and everything else is great. It must have been that cookie dough ice cream cake I got him from Cold Stone Creamery!

I have been up to my ears in orders from Alayna's Closet. It is so nice to see them coming in. My Easter Bunny shirts and outfit are selling really well. And I was even featured in this blog because she loved her shirt so much!


I still have several days until I have completed all outstanding orders. so back to work I go!

1 comment:

Jason and Jenn said...

That cookiedough cake is AWESOME!!!
My brother brought one of those over to my parents a couple of weeks ago...Yummo!!!
So glad to hear Paul gained some more weight. He's headed in the right direction...Keep it up Paul!!!! Miss ya!