Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's snowing again...

We have just been plugging away, doing our thing, and waiting for Spring. Not much new has happened around here. So no news is good news I guess!
____________________________

Alayna did go to her very first ballet class this past week. Eden and Annelina also took the Baby Dance with Me class.


It was only 30 minutes long and I think I spent half of it chasing Alayna around the room. The moms stay in the class and interact with the kids and music. There are some basic steps thrown in, although the class is pretty unstructured. Mostly the girls all looked so adorable in their tutus! Here is Alayna and Eden doing their first Arabesque en Barre.




This was only a trial class and I am not sure we will be signing up the girls just yet. Alayna especially doesn't understand the whole classroom setting and I don't know if it will benefit her. But boy is she just delicious in her ballerina outfit!





Have a fantastic week everyone!

1 comment:

Jason and Jenn said...

Oh How cute Alayna and Eden are! I love the picture of them on the bar. Beautiful ballerina's!!!
Sorry you're getting snow again...enough already!!!!