Sunday, March 15, 2009

I should be in bed...

But I can't sleep. So I will give you all the latest and greatest around our house.

Paul had his appointment in Boston this past week. His numbers are rising and he is doing well, although he didn't gain any weight. I thought for sure he would have been up a couple more pounds! He has been doing some physical activity so he might be burning off more too. With the weather warming up he is itching to be outside getting things done. And he is - just more slowly and with more breaks. :)

Alayna has been a busy little beaver. Every Thursday we have our kids Jamboree class at the Y. It is a child/parent class that we joined with Anita and Lina. She has been twice so far and is getting the hang of it. After our last class we also had an appointment to tour a local preschool, Little Einsteins. It seems early to be thinking about this but there are only 2 spots I would want her to be, Montessori or Little Einsteins. And of course they are coveted schools with limited openings and waiting lists. I put down a deposit to hold her place for Fall until I can tour the Montessori. Our little girl is growing up so fast! Makes me sad.

And I have been making beads like crazy! I don't have any pictures to post of them, unfortunately - my sister has been snatching them up as quick as I can make them. :P My instructor sent me a message saying she had seen my latest batch and they turned out awesome. I am really excited to see them this Tuesday. My class will be ending at the beginning of April so I am probably going to set up my own little studio here at the house. I will take pictures of that soon too.

We hope that you are all doing well and enjoy your (hopefully sunny) Sunday!

2 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I'm so glad to hear that Paul's doing well! Alayna is going to love preschool! How fun! I cannot wait to see your beads!!!

Jason and Jenn said...

Way to go Paul!!! So glad you're doing well!!
Can you believe we're sending our babies to preschool in the fall...they do grow way too fast.