Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Moving forward...

So Paul took a big step yesterday and ventured out into the world! He was given the ok to go into one of his favorite stores - Lowe's. We needed to pick up some things for my glass studio and Paul couldn't wait to go there. Sorry the picture isn't the clearest, but it was taken with my phone.

And I also have a sort of before picture of the studio. In it's former life it was a chicken coop. A nice chicken coop! I didn't get a picture of it full of stuff but this is while Anita and I were working on it. We did a majority of the insulating with a little help from Paul and Anita's husband Dave.


At the end of the day we got a majority of the wood paneling up too. I even used the circular saw myself to cut several pieces! Look out Bob Vila! :P Next up will be finishing paneling and then painting!

2 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Paul is a true man! Lowe's was the perfect place for him! I cannot believe you are building a glass studio! I am so envious! You and all your talents astound me!!!

Jason and Jenn said...

You go Paul!! Jason and Matthew love Lowes too!
Amanda...you're killing me! I can't believe you're building a room. I'm impressed working the circular saw...I wouldn't go near that thing!!