Monday, December 1, 2008

Last month of the Year!


December is here! I can hardly believe it. I can now break out my most favorite Christmas cd! Soon it will be 2009. A new year for growth, hopes, and dreams.


So yesterday was our little wreath making party. And of course it decided to start snowing for us. So if we weren't in the mood to begin with - we sure were then.



We worked fast and furious for about 2 hours until all of our hands were freezing. It was a brisk 31 degrees outside. We were in Heather's screened in porch. As you can tell from this next picture we take our wreath's very seriously.




I still have about 5 more wreath's to make to finish up the ones for my house. I will take a picture of them when they are all done. But I have to show you Heather's most adorable wreath with a little owl nestled in. Love it! It was a perfect New Hampshire afternoon.



After that I watched Eden for my sister all day long until about 11 that night. My sister went to the New England Patriots/Pittsburgh Steelers game. She has been a Steelers fan forever and was so happy to finally go and watch her team and they won!


Paul kept an eye on Alayna for me most of the day. He is finally trying to eat small bits of the dinners I serve. I would just like for him to stop losing weight! But he is doing well overall.


Today Alayna and I joined our friends, Anita, Annelina, Heather, and Owen at the library for music class. They kids all had so much fun singing and dancing.









-----------------------

And then afterwards we ate lunch and made a special trip to Target. Alayna picked out her own little tree for her room. I also got her a stocking so I can tuck little treats in it for her to find.


It has been a busy last few days. But tomorrow it is back down to the hospital in Boston again. I will keep in touch!

2 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

What a perfect day for wreath making! How fun. I'm glad Paul is eating a bit. Good luck at the Dr.s again!

Jason and Jenn said...

I love Alayna's little tree...very cute. And you are sooo crafty, making wreaths now. I wish I was that creative.
Have Fun!!!