Monday, October 27, 2008

Double date...

This Thursday me, Alayna, my sister, and Eden have a date with 4 guys.




*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*





We have tickets to go and see the Wiggles at the Manchester Arena! Alayna has been boning up on all her Wiggles grooves so we should be set for a fun afternoon!
________________________

Our weekend has been quiet. My arms are super sore and about to fall off from all the raking I have been doing. And my fingers are stiff from doing 10 of my paisley dinosaur shirts in 2 days for my upcoming show.
_________________________


And Paul is slowly, slowly getting better. Everyday is a small step to him being well.
______________

Hope you all had a relaxing weekend!

2 comments:

Jason and Jenn said...

Have a great date...I bet Alayna and Eden will love the show.

The Stewart Stuff said...

I am so glad you are still doing 'normal' things with Alayna since life has been all but normal for all of you! Have a great time!!!