Thursday, October 23, 2008

My, my..

Time is passing so quickly! We are amidst some beautiful Autumn days and they are slipping away fast.

It appears I haven't updated the blog since Saturday! Let me see if I can remember everything that has happened. Paul had his first check up with Dr. Koreth since being released from the hospital. Everything went really well and he didn't even need any transfusions. He will go back to the doctor this next Tuesday, which is good news in itself. We were originally told he would be going back to Boston twice a week. Paul's stomach is still very sensitive and we've had some accidents to clean up. He is still eating very little.

I am happily watching my Phillies in the World Series! Staying extra busy with Alayna's Closet, and preparing for a Mont Vernon Artisans Show and Sale in November. I can not believe Halloween is just about a week away! I haven't even gotten together cards to send out. Most days my head is swimming with so much going on! I really have to apologize to those dear family and friends who so sweetly sent Alayna a gift for her birthday. Typically I would be so on top of getting out the thank you cards within a week. It has been over 2 now. :( I will still be sending them out so please forgive my lateness.

Until then, here's my sweetie in another Alayna's Closet original.



2 comments:

Jason and Jenn said...

I love Alayna's dinosaur outfit. Too cute!
We hope Paul feels better real soon. Hang in there, things will get better, and less hectic!

XOXO
Love,Jenn

The Stewart Stuff said...

I am so glad that, for the most part, things are looking up! I miss hearing from you, but I see how busy you are! Family is the priority! Love ya!