Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Paul's home!

Alayna and I were able to pick up Paul at the hospital this morning. It was so good to see him.

It has only been a couple days since I saw him last but he looks much thinner. In the last week he lost 10lbs. The whole month he was in the hospital he lost nearly 30 pounds. Not much agrees with his stomach unfortunately. Guess I will have to get creative in the type of foods I make to entice him. But the doctors did say it would be awhile before his "taste" for things comes back. We don't have to go back to Boston for a visit until next Tuesday. Until then he is on a steady diet of about 20 pills daily.

We just want to thank everyone again for all of your love and support during Paul's sickness. We truly appreciate it all.

3 comments:

Kayla Wassell said...

Hi Daddy... I am so glad you are were able to go home.. That means you are doing so much better.. Yea! Love you, Kayla

Jason and Jenn said...

That's such great news...Welcome home Paul!!!
We hope you're up and running again real soon. Fell better!!!

XOXO
Love,
Jason,Jenn,Matthew,& Kaylee

The Stewart Stuff said...

30 pounds sounds horrible! You are such a great cook, I'm sure the weight will fly back on. I hope his stomach behaves! Glad to see him home again!!!