Monday, October 13, 2008

Getting antsy...

The doctors have said Paul will come home on Wednesday! I am not putting all of my hopes out there in case there is some delay. But I HOPE he comes home that day! Alayna and I are very excited to have him home again. He is doing good today, although his feet are quite swollen. Dr. Ho said it was just water retention and should go away on its own.

My parents left early this morning and the house is quiet. Eden's daycare was closed for the holiday so I watched her for my sister. I was also able to clear out of the attic some baby things of Alayna's to give to one of her friends at work. I am so glad someone will be able to use them.

I have been asked by several friends in town to join them in the Mont Vernon Artisans. I have always declined because I don't think of myself as an "artisan". But I finally decided I would give it a try. Tonight is my first meeting with the group and I am nervous. Although I am glad I will have my friends, Anita, Heather, and Jennifer there to offer support. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Jason and Jenn said...

Great news Amanda.
And good luck tonight with your meeting, all will go fine!!!

Love, Jenn

The Stewart Stuff said...

Good luck at the meeting! I'm sad your parents left. I know they were a huge help to you. I hope Paul does get to come home tomorrow! Lots going on for you!