Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Almost Valentine's Day!

Hello everyone! Apparently I have been on a little bloggins break. It has already been one week since I posted last. Time flies!
I will start with Paul. Yesterday was his appointment in Boston. Everything is well except that he lost another 2 pounds. He is just about at his lowest weight that he's been at throughout this while thing. Yesterday I made pizza and he ate a small slice of that. This morning I made pancakes and sausage. His had extra butter and syrup. He finished more than half so that is good. I just took this picture this morning. He is all snuggled up on the sofa watching tv while it is below zero outside with the windchill!

On Monday I took Alayna to the mall to try and get some Valentine's pictures taken. After our last outing and failed attempts at nice shots, I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of ones that turned out super cute. While we were waiting for them to print up - she took her weekly train ride. She is starting to get daring and go from the front seat to the back seat while it is moving.


And I am busy working on orders in Alayna's Closet for Valentine's. While I am still trying to put away Christmas stuff! :P


2 comments:

Jason and Jenn said...

Don't worry, our Christmas stuff just went up in the attic last night!
Paul you're looking good...keep up the eatiing and we hope you feel better soon! Miss you all!

The Stewart Stuff said...

Keep cooking high fat stuff! I know I never have a problem with that. :-P
I'm glad you got cute Valentine pics. I hope to see them soon!