Monday, January 5, 2009

It's about time..


That we joined the 21st century!
Paul, Alayna and I finally got cable installed today. The 4.5 years we have been living here we just had the basic 5 channels you can receive with an antenna. But with Paul being homebound for awhile it seemed like a good thing for him to have. That plus I was tired of hearing all the court shows he would watch! :P He has already been setting the DVR for all his favorite shows.
-----------------------
The other exciting thing I wanted to share --- Paul's hair is finally growing in! It has taken a very long time but it's coming back. He is really proud of his "cop mustache" he has on his upper lip. It really is just extra dark looking 5 o'clock shadow. :o) I will try to get his attention long enough from the tv to snap a picture to show.
Tomorrow is hospital day. Talk later!

2 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Does that mean no more Judge Judy? Poor Paul! :-) I'm happy to hear he is hairy again. Good luck at the Dr.s!

Jason and Jenn said...

Yay!!! I bet Alayna will be loving the disney channel andnick jr.
So glad to hear the hair is coming back Paul.
We miss you guys!!!