Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Well the weekend is already half over. But tomorrow will surely be a great day. I will tell you about that later.

Paul's appointment this week went really good. He gained 2 pounds and found out we may starting going every other week as of February. The doctor also told him he could eat take out pizza if he wanted. We haven't done that yet - Paul is still a little leary. He is especially so because it seems he is somewhat lactose intolerant now - he wasn't before. But he is doing good, keeping busy with his new favorite show - Dexter. We watched season 3 on Showtime but I had ordered the first 2 seasons for one of my Christmas gifts. Great show.

It has still been quite cold up here but we haven't had a snow storm in over a week! :P

My sister and I have been in talks planning Eden and Alayna's birthday parties. For those of you who made it to Alayna's 1st big shindig - this years is right up there! It will definately be a celebration for her turning 3 and for Paul being 1 year out from his transplant. So mark your calenders - 10/10/09!

I will be back tomorrow with info about our exciting day...

2 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I cannot believe you are already planning the party. I can only imagine how fantastic it will be. You are the best mom and wife!!!

Jason and Jenn said...

Alayna looks soooo cute in that picture!
Paul, we're so happy you're gaining some weight finally...enjoy that pizza!