Saturday, January 17, 2009

I've been bad...

Real bad. I have to confess I haven't kept up at all with any kind of baby book for Alayna. I think it may be in a closet downstairs. Sometimes I will watch Alayna doing something or saying something really cute and I'll think to myself - I don't want to forget this, I need to write it down. Inevitably, I never do. I didn't really think about any kind of New Year's resolution. But I think that will be mine. I will make a concerted effort to resume her baby book and start scrapbooking again. I have fallen too far behind.

Today's memory...

As I sit in my room typing away... Alayna is awake in her room talking to herself. My sweet baby girl is counting to 10 and then clapping after she gets there. So adorable!

2 comments:

Jason and Jenn said...

Way to go Alayna!!!
Don't worry Matthew and Kaylee's baby books are right in front of me on the desk and I'm still way behind also.

The Stewart Stuff said...

She is her own cheerleader. I love it! Great idea to start documenting now.