Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bring it on!

So we hope that you have all had a fantastic beginning to 2009. Paul and I both agree that this will be a great year. It has to be, right?

It has been bitterly cold here. With the wind blowing we have been in negative numbers. Brrr.

I happened upon a gem of a song by one of my favorite groups. I can count on one hand how many concerts I have been to in my life - including The Wiggles! After I graduated high school and lived with my sister in Albuquerque for a short while, I had the chance to go and see KISS (with makeup). Loved it and had a fantastic time! This is one of my favorite songs from Ace Frehley... This is for our favorite family members in Long Island! :)




Enjoy.

1 comment:

Jason and Jenn said...

It will be a fantastic year...You are so right about that.
Great song too!!!