Monday, January 26, 2009

Sunday adventures

So yesterday Alayna and I joined my sister and Eden, and my friend Anita and her two girls, Hannah and Lina. We all piled into one car and headed to Carrabba's for a nice lunch.



Then we made our way over to the Verizon Wireless Arena for Mickey and Minnie's Magical Adventure - Disney on Ice! We had fantastic seats in the second row. As all the characters skated by we could actually feel the wind.




Here are the 2 year old girls starting with Alayna the youngest, Annelina, and Eden the oldest.








My sister and Eden.



Alayna's favorite parts were those with Mickey and Minnie and Ariel.

It was a really fun show and we all loved it! Thanks to Anita for sharing these pictures with me. I forgot my camera in the car!

2 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Oh, how fun!!! I'm so glad you got to do that. What great seats!

Jason and Jenn said...

We hope you all had a great time at Disney on Ice. What a great show that was!