Sunday, July 20, 2008

And then there was two...

Paul now has two rashes, one on each arm. But they say that is good as it must be a reaction to the chemo injections and not an infection. So today's trip down to Boston was relatively quick, one bag of blood and we came home. He was in such a good mood I stopped and got him a yummy summerberry pie from the Black Forest Bakery. I don't even like pies but this one is fantastic! I would recommend it to anyone around the area.

Paul and Alayna took a really long nap this afternoon. And then for dinner I made steak quesadillas. Right now it is raining like mad but the temperature has cooled down nicely. It turned out to be a good day.

I hope that you all had a good weekend as well!

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Oh, I am so glad it wasn't anything big! It is raining here, too. What a nice break from the heat. Tell Paul he looks cute bald! :P