Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another one in the books...

I can't believe tomorrow is August! The last couple of months have gone by so fast.

We have pretty much been home bound this week. Yesterday we took our vacuum cleaner to the doctors as she wasn't feeling good. Actually she is dead and I am hoping they can bring her back to life - my living room rug misses her! And if you know of our problems with the pool I think we may be on the road to clear water! Finally! Someone other than Hannah could feel good about going in there now.

Looking ahead to next month - August will bring my big sister's birthday. More trips to the hospital I'm sure. And hopefully my parents will have a break with their business and come out to New Hampshire for a visit. I didn't forget about you Aunt Bea! We are looking forward to seeing you and hopefully Uncle Ted too. : )

Summer is almost over! That's fine - I say bring on Fall!

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Isn't it wonderful to have happy things to look forward to!?! Visits from family are the absolute best!!!