Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Let's shoot the elephant!

My friend Jen and I were talking about what we were going through and I told her how I was feeling with Paul's sickness. While he was home it felt like borrowed time. We knew he would be going back to the hospital we just didn't know when. I told her it seemed like there was a big elephant in the room and we were all trying hard to ignore it. She told me "Let's shoot the elephant!" I love Jen! : )

So far this morning there isn't much news to report. He will be in and out of his room for various tests and xrays. His temperature this morning was 100. Alayna woke up with a cough and I don't want to take her down there quite yet until I know if she is sick or not. So Paul is down there all by himself and I feel awful. The pulling starts again. : (

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I hope Alayna feels OK. I'm sure Paul loves her every visit! Amanda, you keep yourself healthy! That's the last thing you guys need!!!