Sunday, July 13, 2008

What's new with you...

There isn't too much happening here. It has been a quiet weekend spent at home. Today we took Alayna out to our blueberry bushes and she helped pick some of the ripe berries. I think she only ate a few - most of them made it into the basket. So tomorrow morning I will make some blueberry syrup to go along with our pancakes. Yesterday we had a few friends over and everyone went swimming. The water was perfect and a nice treat on a hot day.

I have been busy with my other blog for my shop, Alayna's Closet. I have also completed some new infant outfits that I am excited about and will be listing them soon. My friend Anita is helping me with new signage for the shop too. My old graphics were cute but mostly girly. As I have been adding new things for boys I feel my shop banner and packaging should reflect that. I am learning alot but it has been really fun.

Paul has been keeping busy with his xbox 360. I think he is playing Halo or something. He wants to finish that before moving on to his new games for the PSP he got. He keeps wanting to go outside and do some stuff around the house. I hope he will be able to keep sane when he is home for an entire year not being able to do anything.

And our Alayna is learning so much and being a little copycat. She watches intently while I flush out Paul's IV line in his arm. She likes to take the empty syringe (plastic tip so don't freak out) and try to help me. It is super cute.

And I just want to thank Jason, Jenn, Matthew, and Kaylee for the delicious Edible Arrangement they sent us this past week! We love you guys and hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I love that, for the most part, it's business as usual! I adore your happy outlook on life!

Jason and Jenn said...

Hi Paul,Amanda,& Alayna,

We're so glad you enjoyed our gift.
We hope everyone is feeling well.
Talk to you soon.

Love,
Jason, Jenn,
Matthew, & Kaylee