Monday, July 28, 2008

If ya can't stand the heat...

Paul is on a neutropenic diet and he has to have everything cooked in order to eat it. He isn't able to have raw fruit or vegatables, deli meats, takeout, etc. So I have to cook all of our meals. Sometimes I can get away with cereal for breakfast though! : ) Now I like cooking, most of the times, but it is so hot!! And there are always dishes to deal with! Oh well, small potatoes compared to other things.

Alayna is still coughing but no other signs of any illness. Paul just keeps his Purell bottle nearby and lathers up after playing with her.


And I have been working hard in Alayna's Closet. In between orders I have started my Fall/Halloween line and completed a new girls collection too. Here is Alayna in one of my newest designs...

Just a reminder! There are less than 150 shopping days until Christmas!!

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I don't envy those hot kitchen moments! My A/C can barely keep up while I am cooking! I bet he is loving every bite and that makes it worth it, right!?!