Wednesday, September 24, 2008

So we found out that Paul's bone marrow will be coming from a donor in Germany. The transplant will now take place on Saturday. I was able to move my hotel nights to stay the weekend with him. We talked on the phone with him several times today. He is still feeling sick but not throwing up as much. They have him on alot of medications, so he speaks almost with a slur - he is very drowsy and groggy from the drugs. I will be heading down again tomorrow morning.


But today I needed to take Alayna to her Pediatrician for her 2 year check up. My girl gained 4.5 pounds and grew 2.5 inches! We decided to stop at the park on the way home...

2 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

Germany! How cool is that!!! Alayna is such a big girl and, of course, she is wearing an adorable pumpkin shirt! Love ya!

Jason and Jenn said...

Oh my goodness...Alayna looks like a little girl now. She just gets cuter as she gets older.
We hope Paul is feeling better real soon!!!