Monday, September 1, 2008

Wombats on the loose...

Well they aren't actually wombats - but that is what I call them. There are atleast 2 if not more fairly large woodchucks running around our property and living under the chicken coop and the guesthouse. Hannah got in a tiff with one of them one day but since then she runs away afraid of them. They actually run towards the dogs hissing at them! Buttercup is 10 pounds and these things are bigger than her. So Paul has been trying to "get rid of" them in a not so PETA friendly way. He hasn't had any luck yet. By my count, it is wombats 2 - Wassell's 1.

We have been enjoying a relaxing weekend. The weather has been really nice, pretty warm but a slight breeze. My sister and I went to Michael's today. She is joining the scrapbooking world! After that, all us girls met up with Paul at Chili's for lunch. Paul has been working on cutting down the big oak tree by the pool. And I have been working on witch shirt after witch shirt after witch shirt! I have sold nearly a dozen of them so far. That makes me really happy as she is completely my own design.

Well - we hope that you are all enjoying the long weekend. Take care!

No comments: