Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ta dah!

I am not sure if that is how it is spelled but...


The window is in! Only one trip to Lowe's was required and very little blood was shed but it's done. One window down - about 20 more to go. Here is the progression.

















_______________________________________________




















* I feel I must add this disclaimer! Please excuse our crazy overgrown bush. We haven't had the chance to prune it! : )*


_________________________________________




Today was also my parents 43rd wedding anniversary. So in celebration we went to Mikata, our favorite Japanese steakhouse.

Here is my pretty girl all ready to go.

And one of the things they typically do - and Alayna's not so pleasant reaction to it. We don't know that lady in the background...















Afterwards we all enjoyed some delicious ice cream from Brewster's. Can I just say that the pumpkin pecan cheesecake that I had was D - lite - ful!!

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

That picture of Alayna is soooo funny! That would be a little scary!
The window looks great!