Sunday, December 28, 2008

Back to my craft room...

So my self imposed vacation from Alayna's Closet is over. I took a small much needed break from thinking about my shop and what to make next. I will be reopening with some new Valentine's shirts and outfits. Who doesn't love hearts?


Yesterday my sister and I took the girls to the mall so they could run around a bit and we could check out any after Christmas bargains. Of course we had to visit the train again. The girls love it. And lately they love walking around holding hands. It is super cute.

We were told by the "conductor" that they will soon be offering frequent traveler tickets. I think we will have to invest in one of those.

If you noticed our new countdown banner at the top of the column - you will see how long it is until our vacation next December to Disney. We are starting off with a 4 day Disney cruise and then go to the park for a few days after that. We are really looking forward to it. The last time Paul and I went on vacation was in February of 2000! So we are really overdue. And I have never been to Walt Disney World so I think it is about time. And I have been thinking about really important things... Like what I am going to dress Alayna in! :P Jenn should appreciate my efforts, being a Disney fanatic herself.



Have a terrific week everyone!

2 comments:

Jason and Jenn said...

You've got that right Amanda!!! And I LOVE the Minnie shirt. Will have to get one of those for Kaylee.
Alayna and Eden look soooooo cute!

The Stewart Stuff said...

You will love Disneyworld! How fun...you guys deserve it! I'm glad you're back to work...I love seeing what your talented brain comes up with!