Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A few tidbits...

Today I was finally able to make it out to Bedford to pick up our ornaments that we painted almost 2 weeks ago. I was really excited to see the finished product.

Alayna actually painted 2 stockings - 1 red and 1 green - but I already sent out the red one to my parents before I could take a picture. So without further adieu...




And the little penguin that I painted...


I think they turned out very cute and I can't wait to take Alayna again.

In winter weather news, it started snowing last night and finally stopped about noon today. We received several inches of fluffy powder and then some sleet on top of that for good icy measure. And this weekend we are supposed to be having a much larger storm. Alayna is all set with her snow pants, boots, jacket, mittens, and hat! I will take some pictures of our little abominable snowman in all her glory. :)

Oh!

Last night I was driving into the back of our property to park Paul's truck behind the house. Guess what was scurrying past my headlights and making a dash for the woods. A coyote! We have heard them in the distance late at night but haven't seen an actual coyote since 4 years ago. Hopefully there aren't any more sightings...

1 comment:

The Stewart Stuff said...

A coyote? Are you sure you didn't hit it and get it stuck in the grill of the truck like I did? Burrr...I think that coyote is lost and wants to make its way back to a warm Arizona winter!

Your ornaments are adorable!!!