Monday, December 22, 2008

Buried...

I don't know the official measurements of the snowfall but it is alot! After the first storm Friday and Saturday we had another large one on Sunday. I would say atleast a foot and a half total if not more. All I know is it was knee deep and higher than the door sills on our cars. If you can tell anything by this picture - there are 2 steps up to the front door which are completely covered.



The weather was pretty windy and not good to be playing out in - but I bundled up Alayna so we could walk down to my sister's house. Hannah is loving all the snow! Buttercup - not so much. It is definitely more than wiener dog high.


We hope you all had a nice warm weekend. Christmas is only 2 more nights away!!

2 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

How fun! I cannot wait for these 2 days to pass! I think I am worse than the kids!!!

Jason and Jenn said...

Yikes...That's a lot of snow guys!!! Alayna looks like she enjoyed it even with the cold.
Stay warm!!!