Saturday, December 27, 2008

Not a kid anymore...

Christmas is always a magical time. But not as much as when you are a kid yourself. Alayna was finally able to open as many presents as she wanted. Everything she opened was her favorite -until she opened the next one.




We ended opening gifts on Christmas Eve so we could spread it all out. My sister had more presents down at her house and those were opened on Christmas Day. The biggest hits for Alayna were her Mickey Mouse digital camera and her piano. Now she can jam out with her dad on his keyboard that he received.

Paul loved his Lego set from Santa. There are tons of pieces in it so it will help to fill all of his free time. If put together correctly it should actually move!




As for myself, I love the birdhouse that I got from Paul (you can see it on my mantle in the first picture). And I can't wait to use the Cricut Expressions I received from my sister and Eden!


We hope that you all enjoyed a joyous Christmas Day as well!

2 comments:

Jason and Jenn said...

You all look like Santa was VERY good to you. Good luck with that lego set Paul!

The Stewart Stuff said...

Yeah, you got another birdhouse to add to your collection. I'm so glad! Merry Christmas!!!