Thursday, December 11, 2008

Unforeseen Forces...

Today was an icy, gray day. The temperature was hovering at freezing and as it rained - it froze.




Alayna and I had to go to the pediatricians to get her booster for the flu vaccine. She was happy going in...




And she was just as happy going out. What a good girl. Barely a tear and then she got a Santa sticker!


Christmas card time is here!!

I am usually so good with sending cards out. This year I have failed to send out thank you cards for Alayna's birthday (they are sitting on the dresser in my bedroom) and I have failed to send out Halloween cards (never bought them). So I am extra determined to get the Christmas cards done before it's too late. I did buy 2 sets at the Picture People over the weekend and hope that I have enough. Tonight I decided to tackle them and get it over with. While I am writing cards out the power goes out about 3 times - thanks ice tree branches! Then while I am in the middle of filling out envelopes - I don't have as many as I need for all the cards. They only gave me half the amount of envelopes. Ugh. I think there are unforeseen forces working against me. :P

Tomorrow - A through the middle of O will have their cards sent out.

1 comment:

Jason and Jenn said...

What a good girl you are Alayna! Good for you. Matthew and Kaylee had shots today too! And were both really good.
Sorry about the craziness Amanda...At least you're getting the cards done!