Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Today is Tuesday - so that means hospital day. Paul was dreading it even more than usual because he was scheduled to have another bone marrow biopsy today. Everything went well though and we should know the results in a couple of days. Paul said they took 22 vials of blood. More than usual thanks to a study he signed up to be a part of awhile back.


I took this picture this morning - can you tell how much thinner Paul is? I know it is hard with his jacket on, but his face is the most noticeable. His energy level is getting a teensy bit better. And I have high hopes he will be enjoying Christmas dinner with us. :)

2 comments:

Jason and Jenn said...

What a cute picture! It's so nice to see you looking good Paul.
Hope your appointment went well!!

The Stewart Stuff said...

He is thin! Wow...not the kind of diet any of us need. I cannot imagine giving that much blood. Poor guy! I hope and pray he will get to enjoy Christmas dinner with his adorable family!