Friday, December 19, 2008

The snow has started to fall...



By the time this storm is over we are supposed to have 12+ inches of snow on the ground. It looks really pretty until you have to shovel it! :P
Since we were housebound this afternoon my sister and Eden came over so the girls could paint some ornaments. They both had alot of fun painting several masterpieces each.





And then they enjoyed Alayna's new favorite snack - crinkle cut carrots.



I can't believe that Christmas is just about 5 days away! I didn't get all of my decorations out, and I haven't yet baked the cookies we exchange with our neighbors every year. But I have mailed out all gifts, everything is now wrapped and under the tree, and our house is nice and toasty warm thanks to my darling husband and his vigilance with the fire. :) Alayna can't wait to get going with all of the gifts. Everyday a new one catches her eye and she unsuccessfully tries to open it. Soon baby girl, soon.


Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Jason and Jenn said...

You're better than me Amanda. I'm so impressed that you finished wrapping.
And Alayna looks sooooo cute under the tree. These kids are so cute with all that excitement.
Talk to you soon!

The Stewart Stuff said...

I am so glad to see a house with as many presents under their tree as ours! Holy cow woman! You may have beaten me! Love ya!!!