Friday, December 5, 2008

A special day!

Today is my friend Heather's birthday! Happy Birthday Heather! Heather moved up to New Hampshire from New Jersey 2.5 years ago. Luckily for me she moved into the house next door.


Today is also my friend Barbie's birthday! Happy Birthday Barbie! Barbie is my good friend from New Jersey. We were in the the same hiring class at Comcast. I love and miss her dearly. :)



Today is also Paul's and mine 8 year wedding anniversary! Happy Anniversary Babycakes! Paul and I were were married at the MGM Grand Forever Grand Wedding Chapel. It was a beautiful night and I wish I could find some pictures to share with you. I loved my dress!


-------------------------------------------


Today during Alayna's nap I was outside trying to get all the greenery up. I only got half of it done. I typically like to have wreath's on all the front windows, 1st floor, 2nd floor, and attic. Paul of course usually does it for me. But I thought I could handle it. So I bring the ladder around and put it up against the house. I think I only made it 4 steps up and decided I wasn't going any further. :P I didn't think I was afraid of heights? Oh well. Unless they magically float up to the upper windows I will just wait until next year.


Here is the front door.






And the breezeway door.





Can you see the bows I made? I am very picky about my reds and I couldn't find a nice one so I went with green. It looks really pretty in person - but they kind of get lost in the photos. I will try to get a better shot of the whole front of the house, but the sun is behind it right now so the picture wasn't coming out good.

2 comments:

Jason and Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. Enjoy your day!!!
The doors look beautiful Amanda and you're too funny!

The Stewart Stuff said...

I didn't know you had a Vegas wedding! We lived there for a while. That's where Jason was raised. Happy Anniversary! Your house looks beautiful!