Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Yesterday we made the trek down to Boston. Alayna took a nap in the car so since she was rested I decided to venture into the hospital and find Paul. He was in the waiting area, which was incredibly busy. so Alayna and I went to visit the gift shop. They had a bunch of things going on in that area, they even had a lady singing Christmas carols. She really had a nice voice. We picked up a couple of ornaments and a stuffed penguin for Alayna.

When we made it back to the waiting area Paul was already in a room. We actually got to see Dr. Koreth today, the head transplant doctor. I was getting kind of frustrated prior to that because we hadn't seen him for the past 3 visits. But he checked Paul over and read the lab results and everything looks great.

We have a really busy week coming up with lots of events and appointments. I am trying to finish up my Christmas shopping too. And I am also trying to locate a special ornament for Alayna for this year. I think I have decided to get a Mickey Mouse one. She Loves Mickey now, or Mick as she calls him. Anywhere we go and she sees him she yells out "MICK"! So I guess a trip to Hallmark is in order. Our Christmas tree is up but I still have several trips up and down from the attic to gather the rest of the decorations for around the house.

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I'm so glad the Dr. had good news for you guys. Have fun decorating and making the house bright and cheery! If anyone deserves a great Christmas, it's you guys!!!

Jason and Jenn said...

So glad to hear things are still going well with Paul and the doctor's. And thank goodness he's finally eating a bit...baby steps!
Happy decorating!!!

Love, Jenn